Sirotkin Andrey Vyacheslavovich, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, dean of the faculty of natural sciences and mathematics, Northeasten State University (13 Portovaya street, Magadan, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Brachun Tat'yana Anatol'evna, Doctor of philosophy, head of sub-department of informatics, Northeasten State University (13 Portovaya street, Magadan, Russia), email@example.com
Barkhatov Nikolay Igorevich, Student, Northeasten State University (13 Portovaya street, Magadan, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. Modern architectural solutions of data sources for the automated systems are based on the use of computing systems founded on the preemptive task management algorithms. Without proper management such decisions cause stochastic delays in the information service. It creates a problem for systems depending on the efficiency of information and accordingly requires sources for its solution. Low budget desicions based on selected personal computers don’t have such sources and therefore researches in this field are of high relevane.
Materials and methods. Management plans which are based on information about the subject of communication and information objects are used for task management planning.The Unix FreeBSD operating system is investigated, dependence of delay in service on competing processes in a computer system and their basic priorities are analysed. On the basis of the experiments conducted through the methods of correlation and
regression analysis, the analytical dependence of service on major management ptiorities is obtained.
Results and conclusions. The possibility of information management processes in computing systems based on a user-search priorities is confirmed, numerical and analytical results, dependence of the speed of service on management decisions is obtained. The results may be used in formation of operated priority systems for information services.
1. Tsitsiashvili G. Sh., Osipova M. A. Algebraicheskie metody modelirovaniya stokhasticheskikh setey [Algebraic methods of stochastic network modeling]. Vladivostok: Dal'nauka, 2007, 132 p.
2. Vishnevskiy V. M. Teoreticheskie osnovy proektirovaniya komp'yuternykh setey [Theory of computer network design]. Moscow: Tekhnosfera, 512 p.
3. Sirotkin A. V. Avtomatizatsiya i sovremennye tekhnologii [Automation and state-of-theart technologies]. 2004, no. 11, pp. 25–29.
4. Sirotkin A. V. Issledovanie informatsionnykh potokov v infrastrukture avtomatizirovannykh informatsionnykh sistem [Research of data flows in the infrastructure of automated information systems]. Rostov-on-Don: Izd-vo SKNTs VSh APSN, 2006, 155 p.
5. Sirotkin A. V., Barkhatov N. I. Programmnyy kompleks ISPF dlya modelirovaniya prioritetnogo formirovaniya informatsionnykh potokov. Svidetel'stvo o gosudarstvennoy registratsii programmy dlya EVM № 2012617061 [ISPF software package for modeling of data flow priority formation. Certificate of software registration № 2012617061]. 07.08.2012.
6. Sirotkin A. V., Zvonov F. N., Rzhannikov G. A., Safronov Yu. V. Programma InfoPainter dlya analiza i vizualizatsii informatsionnykh potokov v srede Ethernet. Svidetel'stvo o registratsii VNTITs kod № 0203027050344, inv. № 50200900936 [InfoPainter program for Ethernet data flow analysis and visualization. Certificate of registration
at the All-Russian Scientific and Technical Information Center, code № 0203027050344, inventory № 50200900936]. 19.08.09.